Tiwahe Foundation is currently accepting applications for the American Indian Family Empowerment Program (AIFEP).
Grants range from $500 to $2,500
The deadline to apply is May 6th 2017
To be eligible to apply an applicant must be:
- 18 years of age
- A member of a Federally Recognized tribe or prove tribal lineage
- A resident of the seven-county area; Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Scott, Ramsey & Washington counties only
Applicants who have been funded within the past 3 years will not be considered for funding.
Tiwahe AIFEP Funds in three areas:
- Cultural Preservation (Learning Native languages, learning tradiational/cultural practices, developing kinship ties)
- Educational Achievement (Expenses related to college degrees, certificates, vocational training, GED, etc.)
- Economic Self-Sufficiency (Employment, business, entrepreneurial opportunities, home ownership, etc.)
********To submit your application electronically go to: https://tiwahefoundation.submittable.com/submit
For more information about the AIFEP fund, please contact Deanna StandingCloud, Program & Community Network Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 612-722-0587